To add and configure a repository, you will:
- Connect to a Github provider.
- Select a repository.
- Configure lifecycle.yaml
Livecycle supports container applications and static web applications. For further details see…
- From the LiveCycle dashboard, click Add Repository.
- Click on the Github button and if prompted, log into your Github account.
- Select the repository to add from the list shown.
- Livecycle uses a configuration file,
livecycle.yaml, to describe the process of building and running a playground environment.
- Your repo may already contain a properly configured
livecycle.yamlfile. In this case, you can use that file and there is no need to create a new one. With this approach you can create and test different configurations for different branches.